...when you match orange and red.








Skirt - Abercrombie & Fitch (Old Tube-Top)

The skirt you may recognize as the sister of this "top" -- if I can I usually purchase staple pieces in multiple colors. This skirt/top is also reversible, with a striped pattern on the other side. I chose to pair it with this red button-up, which I honestly cannot remember where I purchased it -- and the two match beautifully with the plaid shoes I purchased at Payless what feels like a decade ago. I matched the outfit with lovely gold pieces, that are both from my mom and from friends -- so I really don't know where they came from; but I tried to find similar pieces to incorporate in the set below. Let me know what you think!!! -- and remember to check out Everyday <3

Red & Orange




Comments

Unknown said…
Ooh, I love orange and red paired together! This is lovely! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com
noone said…
the color combination in this outfit is adorable!
ambika anand said…
such a beautiful color combination! lovely! :)

Popular Posts