... when you go Parisian.







Dress - Zara

I fell in love with this dress when I saw it a couple of months back at 
Plato's Closet -- and the more than reasonable price of $8.00 for this 
hardly worn Zara dress, just begged for it to be purchased. I chose to 
pair the barely-there stripe with the bold stripe on the bag, which was
a gift from a friend. The shiny shoes are actually from Payless and are
relatively old -- but I feel they bring out the much needed shine that
the knit dress tends to take away. The skinny belt adds a nice cinch,
and the Eiffel Tower earrings and small hair bow go really well with
 this ensemble, and bring the whole Parisian thing together -- that and
the peak-a-boo lace. Below are the items I found that closely matched
 the items above, all under $50. Go to Everyday to see some 
"action shots" -- and as always, let me
know what you think! <3

Knit Long-sleeve Dress




Comments

KarenMgc said…
This is my favorite look!
flatsmeup.blogspot.com

Popular Posts