...when you're the tickle monster.

I never make my bed. I know - that's horrible. I wish I could, but I have a small
child that wouldn't let me have a nice made bed even if I really wanted it.
Rowan and I had a little bedroom photo-shoot today, so I decided to
 "make" the bed [look made].
In this shot, Rowan's taking the sheets and pillows off of the bed. 
bare bed
 He FORCED me to become the tickle monster.
 I didn't want to.
 But he just wouldn't stop laughing.
 And there's nothing like a child's laughter to turn a mom into a monster.




     I was trying to get a decent shot of the little pink flower earrings; instead I got 
a shot of Rowan playing with the garbage can on my bed, behind my back....
I'll be changing the sheets before I go to bed.
  


I took this picture after he fell asleep - that's a small jar of wine in my hand :)
I just had to get a shot of the jacket with this look. I wore this for a couple of
hours at work, in the morning; but by ten it was too hot for life, let alone a jacket.
This whole look is centered around the necklace - which I'm currently obsessed
with. You'll definitely see it more often. Let me know what you think! xoxo

top - A&F
jeans - WetSeal
shoes & jacket - Forever 21

Comments

You two are so cute together, so sweet :). Love the jeans.
| miss rhea | said…
you are so beautiful :)
blogwalking here and found you nice blog, dear.
lets follow each others! :D

xoxo
rheapunya.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Love your blog :) follow you now!
If you want, have a look at my blog & if you like, follow back.
Love your style <3 Greetings Emma
Unknown said…
Very cool and funny pics of your both! Like your look. :)

WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL
ambika anand said…
love the necklace!! very cute play by play commentary :) haha your son is adorable!!!!!!
Unknown said…
lovely necklace, and it is rather unique that it comes in pink xoxo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
epiquemoi.blogspot.com
The White List said…
Very nice!!! I like it!!!

Popular Posts